A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Abelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abelson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Abelson, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chemical Burns
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Abelson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abelson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Barry Abelson FRCSC and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Abelson practice?
- Dr. Mark Abelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Abelson practices Ophthalmology near Andover, MA.
See Andover Ophthalmologists.