A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Abelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Abelson, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chemical Burns
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Abelson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abelson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Barry Abelson FRCSC and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Abelson practice?
- Dr. Mark Abelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Abelson practices Ophthalmology near Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Andover Ophthalmologists.