A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Abraham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Abraham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Barry Abraham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Mark Abraham has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Abraham practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.