A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Abraham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Abraham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Barry Abraham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Mark Abraham has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Abraham practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.