Learn more about Dr. Mark Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Abrams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Abrams, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abrams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Abrams practice?
Dr. Mark Abrams practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Rock Hill Otolaryngologists, Rock Hill Surgeons, and Rock Hill Pediatricians.