Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Rude, Condescending and Uncaring show details Rude, Condescending and Uncaring
by Jane on Feb 3rd, 2015

Always states that he is busy and doesn't have much time, after making us wait over an hour. Condescending and does not answer questions and concerns. He is the worst pediatrician my kids have ever visited. I call him just plain mean.

by mom of 3 on Sep 10th, 2013

My children have been seeing Dr. Acker for over 15 years and although I have moved away we continue to go to him. It helps that we only go for physicals and maybe a sick appointment or 2 yearly. I have never had a problem getting a sick appointment and generally only wait 5-10 minutes in the waiting room. I only bring my kids in when they are sick and feel he does an excellent job diagnosing and giving care to my kids. He seems to listen to my concerns and refers me to the bigger hospitals and specialists as needed. My biggest reason for staying with Dr. Acker is I like his bedside manner. He is soft spoken and my children have always felt at ease with him. He is very gentle and treats us all with a great deal of respect. He also takes the time to explain everything to us and I have never felt rushed.

Always in a rush show details Always in a rush
by LeslieM on May 12th, 2013

Dr Acker is an adequet Dr. for most minor things. He always seems rushed and like he needs to be somplace else. He dismisses my concerns and answers questions in a somewhat condescending manner. He is not the worst Dr. at this practice but a change in attitude could really help. We often wait up to 90 minutes or more to see him.

Julia M. show details Julia M.
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr. Acker is a wonderful doctor! He has a great bedside manner and is fantastic with children. I trust his advice completely and would advise anyone to go and see him.

Acker Mark Md - Pediatric Associates is great show details Acker Mark Md - Pediatric Associates is great
by Citysearch User on Nov 4th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I really enjoy having Dr. Acker as my son`s pediatrician. He takes the time to talk to you and not at you. Will answer any and all questio...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Acker Mark Md - Pediatric Associates is great Dr! show details Acker Mark Md - Pediatric Associates is great Dr!
by Citysearch User on Sep 18th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Acker is great. He really listens and looks into different avenues of treatments. He is current on all meds he prescibes. He is an asset...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
good doctors show details good doctors
by Citysearch User on May 17th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

The doctors are great and try and treat you as best as they can. A few could do better and some I dread going to because it seems like they ...