Dr. Mark Adame Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Adame?

July 14th, 2016

We really like Dr. Adame everytime we have an appointment we feel like he really cares. We never feel rushed and he is definetly on the right career path we are glad our family friend recommended salinas family practice and add. Adame

November 3rd, 2015

Great!

Great individual and Doctor. Dr. Adame is very courteous, professional, and personable.

September 2nd, 2015

He's a very professional doctor. Nice beside manner. Very polite. I would recommend him to my friends.

April 18th, 2013

Best Doctor ever......

I have been taking my family (me, my hunsband and 3 sons) to Salinas Family Practice since 1989. When we met Dr. Adame we fell in love with him. He is the most compationate, wonderful and understanding doctors I have ever met. He delivered my youngest son almost 20 years ago. I had a complicated delivery however Dr. Adame was able to not only save my sons life he also was able to keep everyone there, especially me from freaking out. When ever I have to go to the emergancy room or have to see a different dr. because im out of town, It's aweful. My husband tells me that my standard are way to high. He always says "not everyone can be Dr. Adame" and I just reply well they should cause he the best. My boys feel the same they will not see anyone else...... BTW so love it when he draws me pictures to expain whats going on.

January 7th, 2009

Dr. Adame was introduced to me by my parents who are still his patient to date. He is very easy to talk to and listens very carefully. I have never met a doctor that I was comfortable with until I met Dr. Adame.

June 4th, 2008

GREAT DR

HIS PATIENT FOR THE LAST 12 YRS GREAT DR UNDERSTANDS ISSUES AND GIVES HIS BEST OPINION ON THEM FULLY EXPLAINS QUESTIONS IF ANY NOT TO MENTION HE IS VERY HANDSOME

October 19th, 2017