Dr. Mark Addison MD Patient Reviews

February 20th, 2014
mom
He is a decent doctor however the nurse practitioner and her nurse in the practice are very rude and have no compassion or understanding and told me to force a medicine down my child's throat because they were not calling her a different medicine in. They had no understanding for the fact that she had already caused her self to throw up on me 3 times and had spit it out twice and we did not have enough left to get rid of her strep throat.

October 23rd, 2012
Dr.Addison is the absolute best pediatric doctor in this town. Very thorough and all things of your child is in his computer for later days. I highly recommend this doctor

September 26th, 2012
DO NOT USE THIS DR!!!!
I will never step foot back into this office!!!!!! EVER! I have a newborn son and we had to wait almost 2 hours for our 2week appt. Once in there the dr made a comment about trading him in on a new model just because he was crying...that's what babies do!!! He was very rude to me, my son and my mother! As we were leaving he only wanted to see him at 2months, for his shots. They had him scheduled for that appt when he was almost 3 months old! I went up there to get his records faxed to a different doctor and the lady told me good luck they will be faxed sometime in the next 30 days. Please, do not take your child to this doctor!! Patients do NOT have or need to be treated like this!!!!

December 10th, 2011
The best doctor ever!
Dr.Addison is the most amazing and caring doctor I've ever met. He is very through and has very good bedside manner. He takes his time and listens when you have questions or concerns. He doesn't rush and takes his time with the babies. I definitely recommend him and love him! Excellent doctor.