A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Adelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Adelson, Gynecologic Oncologist, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Adelson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelson graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adelson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 17 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Adelson practice?
Dr. Mark Adelson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fulton, NY and Auburn, NY.
See Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Syracuse Oncologists.