Dr. Mark Adlard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 8th, 2015
Excellent doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Adlard for over 25 years. He and his staff are prompt, efficient and caring. The doctor tends to be somewhat taciturn, but that's just his nature. He is the epitome of professionalism

April 8th, 2014
Love this doctor
My family has been going to Dr. Adlard since he opened shop. I have always found him and his staff completely professional, helpful, and encouraging. I have moved miles and miles away and do not hesitate to make the trip to see him!

September 11th, 2013
Avoid this doctor
Rude opinionated and did not hesitate to trash my previous doctor of 30 years who is a highly respected Internist with education and history that puts this GP to shame. Does not have the best interest for the patient, I would avoid him if at all possible.

July 24th, 2012
Good family doctor
We've been going to Dr. Adlard since we moved to RSM 20+ years ago. He is very nice and so is his staff. I've always been able to get an immediate appt. whenever I have been sick. I have no complaints about him or his office staff. I would recommend him to friends and family.

August 23rd, 2010
Physical
Dr. Adlard has been our family doctor for several years. He is a competent physician with a good bedside manner. His staff are courteous and professional. The nurse who takes blood samples on weekends is also excellent - absolutely painless everytime. I have blood drawn on a regular basis at 3 other facilities (one specialist and 2 labs)and it always hurts for a few days.

June 8th, 2010
I liked Dr. Adlard, but his office staff was so incredibly rude that I discontinued seeing him. He should get new help! He's going to lose patients.

May 17th, 2010
My family has been going to Dr. Adlard for many years & found he & his staff to be very professional. It is very easy to get an appt. & have always been given a correct diagnosis. Dr. Adlard's staff is wonderful & have always been very polite & courteous.

June 11th, 2009
Great staff. (same staff has been there for years) Won't overprescribe antibiotics which is a good thing.