Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Adlen
Dr. Mark Adlen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Jupiter, FL, with other offices in Bristol, PA and Morrisville, PA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Adlen is affiliated with Temple Lower Bucks Hospital, Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus and Aria Health Torresdale Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Adlen has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Family Medicine
Dr. Mark Adlen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.
Dr. Lorne Stitsky
Jupiter, FL 0.34 mi20
Dr. Rajendrasinh Mangrola
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology, Addiction Medicine
Jupiter, FL 0.35 mi35
Dr. Richard Delucia Jr
Jupiter, FL 0.35 mi22