A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Adlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Adlen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adlen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Adlen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adlen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Adlen practice?
Dr. Mark Adlen practices Allergy & Immunology, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Bristol, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA.
See Bristol Allergists, Bristol Family Physicians, and Bristol General Practitioners.