Dr. Mark Adrian Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mark Adrian?

mY FAV dR

Posted on March 12th, 2014

favorite!!!

Terrible Doctor

Posted on September 10th, 2013

I can't say a single good thing about him except that he's eager to get new patients. Absolutely the worst physical I have ever gotten. He could have done it by phone. His office staff is rude. He WILL NOT accept patient phone calls when he is in the office and WILL NOT return phone calls if you leave a message. He WILL happily let you make another appointment (for which the insurers pay him), and then he will again spend 3 minutes with you and help you not at all. Really a travesty.

Could be the worst doctor in San Diego

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Everything about him is ridiculously unacceptable. Time spent in the examining room = less than 5 minutes. Followup on blood results = none. Accessible by phone = never. In fact refuses to pick up the phone to speak to patients even when he is in the office and free. Never returns phone calls. Actually, I have never spoken to him on the phone, and I have called to try to speak to him at least 20 times. I finally just gave up and now I get all my answers on webmd. It's super easy to get an appointment with him though - probably because all his patients defect. So you have an initial appointment. He spends 5 minutes with you, orders bloodwork and then that is the last you will ever hear from him or talk to him. It's like speed-dating when there's no chemistry. He's so terrible there really isn't any way to convey it. He is the epitome of everything that is wrong with US healthcare.

Terrible experience as a new patient

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I made the mistake of transferring to Dr. Adrian when my previous doctor dropped all insurance plans. Dr. Adrian accepted my insurance and was Board certified and affiliated with Scripps. That's the end of the good things I have to say. I went to him for a physical. I was put into a room, fully dressed. Without gowning me, his PA took my history, listened to my heart, took my pulse, and weighed me. Dr. Adrian entered the room and spent no more than 3 minutes in the room. Didn't lay a hand on me or pick up an instrument. He asked me 2 questions: 1. Do I wear my seat belt? 2. Do I have a gun in the house. Satisfied with my answers, he was finished with his examination and the appointment was over. He subsequently ordered bloodwork. When I called the office to learn the results, I was told he was out of the office for the week, but that when he returned the next week, they would fax the report to me. The following week, I called every day, and every day they told me they would fax the report but didn't. Finally after 2 weeks of asking for the report I got it, only to find some numbers outside the normal range. I have since been trying for 3 weeks to get the doctor on the phone to ask him to explain the abnormal results, explaining that my father died from an illness indicated by the heightened enzyme. Either the doctor is out of the office, or he's too busy to talk to me. One day I was on hold with the office for two hours. He won't talk to me, but he tells his receptionist to tell me not to worry about the abnormalities. Because I've been forced to find out what I can on my own through WebMD and other health sites, I am in fact very concerned about the particular abnormality and can't imagine having a doctor so unconcerned. I am now looking for a new doctor.

Dr adrian is exceptional in every category.

Posted on November 8th, 2010

I highly recommend dr adrian to anyone seeking a kind,empathetic caring professional.

Very Understanding and Helpful

Posted on December 5th, 2008

Dr. Adrian is very understanding and helpful when it comes to my medical needs. He is always friendly and willing to give me the time it takes to diagnose any medical issues I have. I have and will continue to highly recommend Dr. Adrian to family and friends. Thanks Dr. Adrian for being such a caring and thoughtful doctor.

The Truth about my Doctor

Posted on December 3rd, 2008

My Doctor is awesome!! The previous comments are clearly from disturbed individuals with psychiatric disorders shame on them they need there meds!! Dr Adrian is very thorough and genuine. He is one of the best Doctor's that San Diego has to offer and i would reccomend him to anyone looking for a doctor.

Unprofessional and uncaring

Posted on December 1st, 2008

Extremely rude and incompetent office staff, with a high turnover. Lost records, forgetting to renew prescriptions, the list goes on and on. I thought it was just me until I sat in the waiting room (for over 2 hours) and listened to other patients complain of being treated very rudely. Staff are unprofessional and lack compassion.

virtually a complete lack of communication between doctor and patient and family members

Posted on August 17th, 2008

dr. is not thourough, does not listen to patients family members, does notfollow through on family members requests, misleads patient and/or patient's family members. does not adequately follow up on patient .

Posted on February 9th, 2016