Dr. Mark Aebi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Aebi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mark Aebi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2014

Very happy with care

Doctor Aebi diagnosed me based on clinical history and test results. It was a difficult diagnosis for many peope because of the wide range of different symptomology, the span of time over which they occurred, and the varied demographic the condition affects. He diagnosed me in well below the average time it takes to get a diagnosis. He took a lot of time to explain to me the nature of the illness, treatment options available, and support groups in the area for people like me. He also recommended that I get a second opinion for my own peace of mind. His diagnosis was confirmed by an board certified expert on my condition within two weeks and I was receiving treatment before the end of that month. In my opinion he went above and beyond to provide me with excellent care and I have no doubt he is knowledgeable in his field based on research I have conducted since then using nationally recognized resources made available by the New England Journal of Medicine, the Mayo Clinic, and other organizations with solid reputations and experience in the treatment of my condition. Thank you, Dr. Aebi.

August 3rd, 2011

Horrible

i was a patient of Dr. abei for several years. I had not been to him for a couple of years. I went on vacation and fractured my ribs. The emergency department told me to go to my physician. His office told me that I would have to become a new patient and it would be 4-6 months for him to see me and I could go to the emergency room.

June 7th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Aebi for at least 25 yrs. I moved 20 miles away from his practice and Fairfield Med. Ctr. 17 yrs. ago but I didn't even consider changing doctors. When you are happy with the care your doctor gives you, a 20 mile drive is worth it.

April 15th, 2010

He as well as his office staff the most uncaring, rude, unprofessional group I have ever had to deal with!

September 1st, 2009

Dr Aebi Doesn't care about his patients!!!

Dr Aebi misdiagnosed my son more than once and I ended up the the urgent care several times so not only did I have to pay a Dr visit I had to pay urgent care. Don't Recommend!!! !

February 11th, 2017