A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Aeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Aeder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aeder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aeder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Aeder, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Group Incompatibility
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aeder graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aeder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Aeder MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Aeder practice?
- Dr. Mark Aeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Aeder practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.