A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Aeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Aeder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Aeder, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Group Incompatibility
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aeder graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aeder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Aeder MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Aeder practice?
- Dr. Mark Aeder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Aeder practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.