Learn more about Dr. Mark Aeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Aeder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Aeder, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Blood Group Incompatibility and Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aeder graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aeder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Case Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aeder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Aeder practice?
Dr. Mark Aeder practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.