A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Agness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Agness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Agness, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Agness graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Agness has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Agness MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Agness practice?
- Dr. Mark Agness has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Agness practices Family Medicine near Marysville, CA.
See Marysville Family Physicians.