A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Agnew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Agnew is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Dr. Agnew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Agnew MD is a male Internist and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Agnew practice?
- Dr. Mark Agnew has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Agnew practices Geriatric Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Geriatric Doctors.