A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Agnew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Agnew is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agnew
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agnew Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Agnew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Agnew MD is a male Internist and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Agnew practice?
- Dr. Mark Agnew has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Agnew practices Geriatric Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Geriatric Doctors.