Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Loooove Dr. A  |  show details
by Edie Kelley on Oct 16th, 2014

I cannot rave how wonderful Dr. Agostini and his P.A Mona are! They actually sit down and listen to you and take the time to get you on the right medication. Looooove them so much! This is the place to go if you want the BEST treatment!!! Blessed to have professionals like this that care!

|  show details
Jun 11th, 2013

I have had several doctors since I was 13 due to the medical problems I have. I've never once had a doctor want to take me in his office, listen to everything that has happened during the course of my medical history, try to figure out what could've happened and actually put the pieces together. My medical problems are actually under control for the first time in my life and it's because of him. If you ever get into his office you'll understand the magnitude of just how incredible this man truly is.

|  great doctor  |  show details
by bryan iloff on Apr 1st, 2013

dr agostini is great. caring,thoughtful,and thinks things thru

|  Best Doctor I ever had  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

Dr. Agostini is hands down the best doctor I've ever had. He treats me and my father for epilepsy. The care I got in the ER BEFORE I was his patient impressed even the ER docs - he sent over staff to take care of me. He always takes plenty of time to hear all concerns and questions and he's very thorough. He really cares about the well being of his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Agostini.

|  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

My husband started seeing Dr. Agostini back in 1997 after his first seizure. He was diagnosed with adult-onset epilepsy and it has been beautifully controlled by dilantin ever since. We have not seen Dr. Agostini in a number of years, due to job relocations, but none of the other neurologists my husband has seen have come close to the superior care of Dr. Agostini. We were truly spoiled and privileged to have been on his caseload.

|  Dr. Agostini is awesome!  |  show details
by Shane's Mom on Jul 14th, 2009

Dr. Agostini treats my 27 year old son, who's history includes Autism, Mental Retardation and an Uncontrolled Seizure disorder. He and his staff are always patient, kind and caring. I have dealt with many Dr.'s over the past 27 years and none come close to Dr. Agostini.

|  Wonderful Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
by Kim Bradford on Jul 20th, 2008

Dr. Agostini treated my mother and was integral in the diagnosis of a very rare and fatal brain disease. Dr. Agostini's manner of sharing information and responding to my questions was simply outstanding. By far the very best doctor that I have ever met.