Learn more about Dr. Mark Aierstok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Aierstok is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aierstok
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aierstok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Aierstok, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aierstok graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aierstok has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Douglas Aierstok MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Aierstok practice?
- Dr. Mark Aierstok has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Aierstok practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.