Learn more about Dr. Mark Akin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Akin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Akin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Akin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Akin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Akin practice?
Dr. Mark Akin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.