A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Akin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Akin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Akin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Akin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Akin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Akin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Akin practice?
- Dr. Mark Akin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Akin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.