Dr. Mark Akin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Akin?

July 26th, 2017

Negative Experience

I had a negative experience with Dr. Akin. He spent a majority of time talking about his family rather than my medical concerns. During the exam he told me I am "the picture of health." Once his nurse left the room he looked at me and said "you are a little plump." I responded "Really? I am in the normal weight range for my height" (5'11" size 10). He looked up my BMI and confirmed I am within the normal weight range. I guess aesthetically he just thinks I look fat? I left feeling awful about myself. His nurse was very nice though.

July 19th, 2017

Dr. Mark Akin is absolutely phenomenal! He is professional, knowledgeable and caring. In my opinion that's all I look for in a doctor. What more can I say Dr. Mark Akin is truly one of the best in his field. His team is also one of the best! Austin Area OBGYN is #1 in my book!

May 25th, 2017

An absolutely remarkable physician who is brilliant in his immense knowledge and caring disposition. One in a billion!

June 26th, 2014

Excellent service

This doctor was knowledgeable and professional.

August 17th, 2013

horrible

This so called Dr has horrible manners. He was very rude. I have never in my life been treated so badly. I do not recommend him. However..his nurse is very sweet and kind.

February 15th, 2013

He is fantastic physician. He is up front and confident. I want my doctor to be confident in his decisions and recommendations. I had surgery at the beginning of the year and think it was one of the best decisions I've made ! I would recommend him to anyone. If there is ever a wait time, no worries, cause I got his full attention when he is in the room, so I know he's late due to being a doctor and caring for others. His staff is attentive and a pleasure to work with. I actually think after all these years I found a really good Ob/Gyn and am happy about my care. A big thank you Dr. Akin and his staff !!!!

July 16th, 2012

Great Doctor

He has great bedside manner and cares very much, also is straight to the point! Although I am young, he did not tell me not to have a baby or that I need to wait. Gave me my options and immediately was willing to start doing some of them. Overall I am really pleased.

July 16th, 2012

helpful and proactive with fertiility problems

Other than long wait times, very happy with the responsiveness, knowledge, and helpfulness of entire staff.

June 24th, 2009

Dr Akin is the best Dr. I have been going to him for a year for fertility treatments and I just wish I would have known about him sooner.

May 25th, 2017