Excellent service show details Excellent service
Jun 25th, 2014

This doctor was knowledgeable and professional.

horrible show details horrible
Aug 16th, 2013

This so called Dr has horrible manners. He was very rude. I have never in my life been treated so badly. I do not recommend him. However..his nurse is very sweet and kind.

by D Corley on Feb 15th, 2013

He is fantastic physician. He is up front and confident. I want my doctor to be confident in his decisions and recommendations. I had surgery at the beginning of the year and think it was one of the best decisions I've made ! I would recommend him to anyone. If there is ever a wait time, no worries, cause I got his full attention when he is in the room, so I know he's late due to being a doctor and caring for others. His staff is attentive and a pleasure to work with. I actually think after all these years I found a really good Ob/Gyn and am happy about my care. A big thank you Dr. Akin and his staff !!!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 16th, 2012

He has great bedside manner and cares very much, also is straight to the point! Although I am young, he did not tell me not to have a baby or that I need to wait. Gave me my options and immediately was willing to start doing some of them. Overall I am really pleased.

helpful and proactive with fertiility problems show details helpful and proactive with fertiility problems
Jul 16th, 2012

Other than long wait times, very happy with the responsiveness, knowledge, and helpfulness of entire staff.

by Joy H on Jun 24th, 2009

Dr Akin is the best Dr. I have been going to him for a year for fertility treatments and I just wish I would have known about him sooner.