A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Akselrud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Akselrud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Akselrud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akselrud graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Akselrud has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akselrud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Akselrud practice?
Dr. Mark Akselrud practices Internal Medicine near Tamarac, FL.
See Tamarac Internists.