A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Akselrud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Akselrud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Akselrud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akselrud graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Akselrud has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Broward Health Coral Springs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Akselrud MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Akselrud practice?
- Dr. Mark Akselrud has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Akselrud practices Internal Medicine near Tamarac, FL.