A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Alanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Alanis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Alanis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alanis graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Alanis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Christopher Alanis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Alanis practice?
- Dr. Mark Alanis has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Alanis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, SC and Lamar, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.