A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Albers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Albers is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Albers, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Albers graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Albers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Albers practice?
Dr. Mark Albers practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dorchester, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.