A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Albers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Albers is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Albers, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Albers graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Albers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Albers MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Albers practice?
- Dr. Mark Albers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Albers practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dorchester, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.