A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Alford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Alford, Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Alford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alford has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Alford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Alford practice?
- Dr. Mark Alford has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Alford practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.