A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Alford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Alford, Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alford
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Alford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Alford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alford has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Alford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Alford practice?
- Dr. Mark Alford has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Alford practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Abilene, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.