Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Eyelid surgery show details Eyelid surgery
by Steve Teas on Feb 9th, 2015

Met with Dr Alford he was very informative and answered all my questions.

If you are looking for a Doctor who knows what their doing look no further, Dr. Alford is who you want! show details If you are looking for a Doctor who knows what their doing look no further, Dr. Alford is who you want!
by Tygutbier on Nov 20th, 2014

Dr. Alford is amazing!! Very very rarely do I run into a Doctor who really likes their job, he is just a really good person. I cannot express that enoug. If you are looking for a Doctor who knows what he is doing, look no further!!

Skin Cancer Surgery Repair Patient very happy with Dr. Alford show details Skin Cancer Surgery Repair Patient very happy with Dr. Alford
Jan 15th, 2014

This man corrected a butcher job someone else performed on my eyelid. The former physician was old fashioned, outdated techniques, etc and did not know how to perform a successful skin graft. He should have been sued. Dr. Alford did a great job of reconstructing the area with a skin graft, and the experience was great, as was the result.

by Oluchi on Jan 2nd, 2014

Best ophthalmologist there is. Very knowledgeable, involved in research, he is up to date with everything you want to know about the eye. I could not ask for anything more. Extremely thorough, patient advocate; oh yes will go that extra mile to get you help where needed. Bedside manners excellent. Very relateable. He cares. I trust him with my eye.

RN show details RN
by Jill on Feb 21st, 2013

Dr. Alford was extremely honest and above board when discussing my treatment options. He provided his personal phone number should I have any questions or issues. He was quick to respond to my questions and needs. I had amazing results from my blephraoplasty, it was painless, and I would recommend him to anyone wanting and excellent, caring physician.

very specialized show details very specialized
by PJ on Sep 30th, 2008

treated my eye inflamation, did biopsy and follow up - found nothing major and it was healed after a few weeks, gratefully with no further problems.