A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Allison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Allison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Allison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allison graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Allison MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Allison practice?
- Dr. Mark Allison has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Allison practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists.