A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Allison is Good. Dr. Allison has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Allison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allison graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Allison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Allison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Allison practice?
Dr. Mark Allison practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Allison, Dr. Markus Allison, Dr. Marlon Allison, Dr. Marcelo Allison, Dr. Marc Allison, Dr. Marcellus Allison