A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Altenau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Altenau is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Altenau, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Altenau graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Altenau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Michael Altenau MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Altenau practice?
- Dr. Mark Altenau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Altenau practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.