A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Alvarado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Alvarado is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarado
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Alvarado, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarado graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Alvarado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ulysses Alvarado MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark U. Alvarado practice?
- Dr. Mark Alvarado has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Alvarado practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists and Brooklyn Addiction Specialists.