A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Alvarado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Alvarado is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarado
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Alvarado, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarado graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Alvarado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ulysses Alvarado MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark U. Alvarado practice?
- Dr. Mark Alvarado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Alvarado practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists and Brooklyn Addiction Specialists.