A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Amorosino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Amorosino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amorosino
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Amorosino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Amorosino, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Amorosino graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Amorosino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Amorosino MA and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Amorosino practice?
- Dr. Mark Amorosino has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Amorosino practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newburyport, MA.
See Newburyport Internists and Newburyport Gastroenterologists.