A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Amorosino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Amorosino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Amorosino, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Amorosino graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Amorosino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Amorosino MA and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Amorosino practice?
- Dr. Mark Amorosino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Amorosino practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newburyport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA.
See Newburyport Internists and Newburyport Gastroenterologists.