A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Amster is Good. Dr. Amster has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Amster, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Amster graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Amster has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Amster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Amster practice?
Dr. Mark Amster practices Dermatology near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA and Watertown, MA.
See Brighton Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Amster, Dr. Markus Amster, Dr. Marlon Amster, Dr. Marcelo Amster, Dr. Marc Amster, Dr. Marcellus Amster