A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Anders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Anders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Anders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anders graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anders has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Anders practice?
Dr. Mark Anders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.