A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Anders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Anders, Trauma Surgery, Reconstruction & General Orthopaedics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anders
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Anders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Anders graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anders has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Anders practice?
- Dr. Mark Anders has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Anders practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons and Buffalo Surgeons.