A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Anders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Anders, Trauma Surgery, Reconstruction & General Orthopaedics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anders
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Anders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Anders graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anders has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Anders practice?
- Dr. Mark Anders has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Anders practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons and Buffalo Surgeons.