Dr. Mark Anders MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Orchard Park, NY

May 11th, 2017
Poor bed side manor, this Dr is awful and does not care for his patients, instead let's them suffer.

February 5th, 2016
I can walk, run, dance, n wear heels again!
Honestly, Dr. Anders saved my ankle when I first met him at the VA hospital feeling hopeless, unable to walk n in excruciating pain! After my ER surgery, he proudly said "u now hav a bionic ankle that will outlast yur body";16 years later he was right! Truely yur blessed to b lucky enough to hav his outstanding award healing skills n expertise!! Dont think twice about seeing him he literally is the best as well as kind n caring! I wouldnt hesitate to see him again if needed n everyone I recommend him to has told me he's been a life saver! Like I said I can walk n run again n rocking my heels after being in a wheelchair our first meeting! You ROCK Dr. Anders, plez never retire lol thank u always for bringing life to me n my feet again!

January 7th, 2014
Bus Driver
Dr. Anders and his staff have always been very accomodating and prompt in meeting my needs. I had a complete hip replaement. He is the best as fara as I am concerned. I started out with a different doctor and immediately noticed the difference in care when I switched to Dr. Anders. I hihgly recommend him to anyone.

August 1st, 2013
Office Manager
Dr. Anders was a very personable man and always informative and pleasant. His office staff was always very helpful.

January 24th, 2011
Considering the damage I inflicted on my body on a sunday night and he spent about 6 hours in surgery with me I think he's a great doc. I can walk and use my arm again because of him... don't know why this other person gave a so so review... but he's the best as far as I'm concerned.