Dr. Mark Andrew Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mark Andrew?

Posted on August 16th, 2011

I went to Dr. Andrews to have same day surgery for hernia repair and ended up in hospital for 3 days.(screaming comming out of surgery). A few days later Dr Andrews took my drain out to soon, so in another few days I started to develop severe pain in my abdomen. I went in to see Dr. Andrew and he hesitated to give me an MRI, with his nurse suggested that I have the MRI, turns out that I had 4 pounds of fluid and when the Dr. poked a whole in the sore the water gushed out all over the nurse, Dr and floor. My operation took over a year to heal and I also ended up with a cellulose infection all over my abdomen. My stomach now hangs lower then my hips. I'm very self conscious of myself. This has changed my life so much that unless one has gone thru this I feel no one can truly feel what I feel. Please do research before choosing a surgeon and listen to others, I wish I had of.

Posted on July 8th, 2017