A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ventura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ventura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ventura, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia), Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, and General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ventura graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ventura has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ventura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance