A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ventura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ventura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ventura, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ventura graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ventura has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Ventura FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Ventura practice?
- Dr. Mark Ventura has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ventura practices Urology near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See North Dartmouth Urologists.