A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Angelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Angelo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Angelo, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Peptic Ulcer
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Angelo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Angelo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Angelo FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Angelo practice?
- Dr. Mark Angelo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Angelo practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester City, NJ and West Deptford, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Hospice & Palliative Specialists.