Dr. Mark Ramiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Ramiro?

June 17th, 2013

Dr. Ramiro is a great Dr. He listens to me and treats me like I am his only pt. of the day. His nurse (Kay) is great also. The front desk people are RUDE and treat you like you are bothering them. I hate having to call to make an appointment. The wait time is ridiculous. Plan on waiting at least an hour

September 7th, 2012

He has been our Doctor since he started working at the clinic in rison.. When he left to go to White Hall we also went too... He has seen my kids since they were in diapers... They love him.. He has also pretty much saved my life when i has pneumonia... He is excellent!!

October 9th, 2010

A Real Gem

I have been seeing Dr Ramiro for about two years now. He is a truly caring doctor, and a very genuine, good-hearted man. I can't say enough good about him. Every medical problem I have had, he has listened and treated me like I was family. He has never once made me feel uncomfortable, or "crazy", or like my problems had no validity. He spends the time listening, and actually trying to figure out the root of the problem. To me, he has been a life saver, in more ways than one. His staff is super friendly, and his nurses have hearts of gold. The whole "Ramiro family" is wonderful beyond words. If you are in the Pine Bluff/White Hall area, THIS is the doctor to go to.

September 24th, 2017