A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Santos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Santos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from Angeles University College Of Medicine, Brooklyn Hospcenter.
Dr. Santos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Mayrina Santos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Santos practice?
- Dr. Mark Santos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Santos practices Family Medicine near Banning, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Banning Primary Care Doctors.