A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Anton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Anton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Anton, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Anton graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Achilles Anton MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Anton practice?
- Dr. Mark Anton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Anton practices Plastic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Plastic Surgeons.