A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Antonacci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Antonacci is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antonacci
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Antonacci, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonacci graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Antonacci has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Darryl Antonacci FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Antonacci practice?
- Dr. Mark Antonacci has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Antonacci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.