Learn more about Dr. Mark Antonacci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Antonacci is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antonacci
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Antonacci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Antonacci, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonacci graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Antonacci has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Darryl Antonacci FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Antonacci practice?
- Dr. Mark Antonacci has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Antonacci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.