Learn more about Dr. Mark Antonacci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Antonacci is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Antonacci, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonacci graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Antonacci has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Darryl Antonacci FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Antonacci practice?
- Dr. Mark Antonacci has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Antonacci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.