Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Antonacci
Dr. Mark Antonacci, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrence Township, NJ, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Antonacci is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare and University Medical Center At Princeton. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Antonacci has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mark Antonacci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Dr. Randal Betz
Lawrence Township, NJ 0.01 mi39
Dr. Laury Cuddihy
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Lawrence Township, NJ 0.01 mi8
Dr. Edward Armbruster
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Lawrenceville, NJ 0.07 mi15