Dr. Mark Allen Apfelbaum MD is male, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Apfelbaum is Good. Dr. Apfelbaum has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Apfelbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Angiography, Cardiac Catheterization Balloon Angioplasty Angioplasty Aneurysm Repair Heart Disease Invasive Cardiology Carotid Artery Disease Coronary Artery Disease Stents Diagnostic Angiography, and Cardiac Catheterization Balloon Angioplasty Angioplasty Aneurysm Repair Heart Disease Invasive Cardiology Carotid Artery Disease Coronary Artery Disease Stents Interventional Cardiology Diagnostic Angiography.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Apfelbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Apfelbaum has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Apfelbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Apfelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Apfelbaum practice?
Dr. Mark Apfelbaum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmira, NY and White Plains, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Apfelbaum, Dr. Marcel Apfelbaum, Dr. Marcelino Apfelbaum, Dr. Marcellus Apfelbaum, Dr. Marcelo Apfelbaum, Dr. Marco Apfelbaum