A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Apfelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Apfelbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apfelbaum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Apfelbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Apfelbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Apfelbaum has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Apfelbaum MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Apfelbaum practice?
- Dr. Mark Apfelbaum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Apfelbaum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and White Plains, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.