A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Apfelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Apfelbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apfelbaum
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Apfelbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Apfelbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Apfelbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Apfelbaum has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Apfelbaum MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Apfelbaum practice?
- Dr. Mark Apfelbaum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Apfelbaum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and White Plains, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.