Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Apfelbaum
Dr. Mark Apfelbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronxville, NY, with other offices in Goshen, NY and New York, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Apfelbaum is affiliated with New York Weill Cornell Medical Center, Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. Dr. Apfelbaum has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Apfelbaum has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Mark Apfelbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronxville, NY.
Dr. Carolyn Wasserheit-Lieblich
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Bronxville, NY 0.01 mi31
Dr. Brian Fahnrich
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bronxville, NY 0.01 mi31
Dr. Deborah Cappell
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Bronxville, NY 0.01 mi17