Dr. Mark Allen Apfelbaum MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Apfelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Apfelbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Apfelbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Angiography, Cardiac Catheterization Balloon Angioplasty Angioplasty Aneurysm Repair Heart Disease Invasive Cardiology Carotid Artery Disease Coronary Artery Disease Stents Diagnostic Angiography, and Cardiac Catheterization Balloon Angioplasty Angioplasty Aneurysm Repair Heart Disease Invasive Cardiology Carotid Artery Disease Coronary Artery Disease Stents Interventional Cardiology Diagnostic Angiography.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Apfelbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Apfelbaum has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Apfelbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Apfelbaum practice?
Dr. Mark Apfelbaum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Goshen, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.