A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ardis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ardis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ardis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ardis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ardis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Behavioral Health Center CMC Randolph
- Carolinas Medical CenterCenter for Mental Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Burkette Ardis MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Ardis practice?
- Dr. Mark Ardis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ardis practices Psychiatry near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Psychiatrists.