Ophthalmologist
Video profile

by John F on Jul 10th, 2013

The best. Would recommend without doubt.

retired show details retired
by anthony puglisi on Apr 5th, 2013

very easy to talk to, explained the procedure in terms I could understand..I was never in any pain and he called to follow up the night of the surgery,I would highly recommend Dr. Arey anytime.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Ellen W on Feb 3rd, 2013

Surgery went very smoothly. I was well prepared for what would happen but was surprised at the lack of pain, etc. I was awake during the surgery and appreciated Dr. Arey's calm demeanor. I really like the office staff as well including the optical shop. Have recommended Dr. Arey to several people.

May 18th, 2012

Staff is excellent, especially Michelle. if it's possible to specifically ask for an assistant, she was wonderful. Dr. Arey was very efficient, very respectful. I am very nervous with eye exams and found my experience very positive.

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THANKS TO DR. AREY show details I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THANKS TO DR. AREY
Apr 18th, 2012

HE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL EYE DR. IN THE WORLD! I COULD NOT SEE. HE OPERATED ON BOTH MY EYES AND DID IMPLANTS. I CAN NOW SEE THE WORLD. I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL, AND AM TELLING EVERYONE I KNOW!!!!THANKS, CAROLE ROOMY

Nov 12th, 2011

Dr Arey was very professional and informative. My visits before during and after cataract surgery were handled above my expectations. I would recommend Dr Arey very highly

Experienced, well-mannered physician show details Experienced, well-mannered physician
Aug 14th, 2011

Dr. Arey is my regular ophthalmologist. I am very pleased to have him as my physician. He is very thorough and listens to my concerns and takes his time to explain his thoughts. He strives for perfection and I appreciate his care. His staff is very warm, friendly, and professional.