A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Armeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Armeni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armeni
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armeni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Armeni, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cleft Lip
Education & Awards
Dr. Armeni graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Armeni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Armeni FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Armeni practice?
- Dr. Mark Armeni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Armeni practices Otolaryngology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Otolaryngologists.