A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Armeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Armeni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armeni
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armeni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Armeni, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cleft Lip
Education & Awards
Dr. Armeni graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Armeni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Armeni FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Armeni practice?
- Dr. Mark Armeni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Armeni practices Otolaryngology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Otolaryngologists.