Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Armstrong
Dr. Mark Armstrong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in State College, PA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Armstrong is affiliated with Mount Nittany Medical Center, Geisinger Medical Center/Danville and Shamokin Area Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Armstrong has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Armstrong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near State College, PA.
Dr. Emily Turzanski
State College, PA 0 mi9
Dr. Salvatore Ramondelli
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
State College, PA 0 mi41
Dr. Michael Hegstrom
State College, PA 0 mi20