Dr. Mark Arnold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Arnold?

January 9th, 2017

Wonderful doctor!

I saw Dr. Arnold for a peri-rectal abscess that would not heal. A general surgeon performed my first surgery and I ended up with severe pain and suffering for 5 months. Dr. Arnold came in and saved the day. He repaired the damage from my first surgery and helped me to heal completely. He may appear quiet and reserved at first, but I felt his concern for my well-being from the start. At my final appointment, he told me that he would always be there for me for any medical issues. No doctor has ever reassured me like that before!

September 18th, 2015

I feel confident with his diagnosis and coming surgery!

January 23rd, 2012

Great

I have had another Dr. before I heard about Dr. Arnold Lets just say other Dr messed me up for the rest of my life. I have been with Dr Arnold for 12 yrs now. He has done alot of surgery on me to try to help me with a normal life. He has had the same staff ever since I started with him in 2000. They are very nice and caring staff. I will never go to any other Dr. for my colon.I trust him and that is hard to find now a days. I gave him a high rating cause I know what kind of Doctor he is. I tell people that has problems with their colons or what ever to go to him he is the best. I also tell them about the Dr. that messed me up and beg them not to go or not allow that Dr. touch them. In my book Dr. Arnold is the best around.

November 30th, 2011

Your a waste of time

thanks for having my Mother and I drive all the way to Columbus for you just to throw us under the bus. Like Because I don't have cancer there is nothing you can do for me. You didn't diagnose me right the first time around and then to get sent to you again. If you don't deal with my rectal problems then you your department should of said that when my doctor when they sent me there. I never healed the first time you saw and you said I would. I am glad I found a different doctor. Your not a good surgeon and your bed side manor needs alot of work. Your pathetic thanks for wasting my time and gas 2 times.

September 10th, 2011

Great Doc!

he saved my life

August 17th, 2010

He may be a good surgeon, BUT

I guess you don't have to have a good personality to be a good surgeon. I guess he's a good surgeon because he's operated on me 3 times. 2 of those were totally unnecessary I've found out.If you are looking for a surgical oncologist- DO NOT go to him. He misdiagnosed my condition- did 2 MAJOR surgeries that were ineffective and did not refer me to a doctor that could perfom the surgery that I needed. I was told I had colon cancer, then appendix cancer, then colon cancer with appendiceal tendencies, then mucinous adenocarcinoma of the colon- blah, blah, blah. I HAVE APPENDIX Cancer. It turned into pseudomyxoma peritonei and peritoneal carcinomatosis. Prognosis: 2 years from discovery. I got this prognosis ONE YEAR AFTER discovery. Instead of reccomending an HIPEC surgery (one that he does not perform) he did a lesser surgery- did not debulk the tumor. TWICE. Then told me I just needed to look into clinical trials because there wasn't anything more they could do... except the same pointless surgery AGAIN.Truth is- I should have had a life-saving surgery a YEAR ago. Instead they wanted to leech all the money they could get out of my insurance company by doing a surgery that they should have known would be ineffective against the cancer I have. Shame on you, Dr. Arnold. You only gave me one straight answer; Colon Cancer. And even that was wrong.Instead of saving me- you've probably shortened my life by not pointing me in the right direction and by doing the pointless IPHP surgeries instead of suggesting I get the HIPEC. YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE HIPEC BEING SOMETHING YOU WEREN'T CAPABLE OF DOING. You are to blame if my two YOUNG daughters grow up without a mother.You may be a doctor- but you need to educate yourself.And needless to say- I will not be keeping my follow up appointment with you in October.

May 10th, 2010

Bad experience!!!!

Beware this doctor. He is rude, untimely, and caused a lot of pain with the exam. I swear he laughed at me when I made him know how much he was hurting me during the exam. To make matters worse he invited a room full of medical students in to watch me squirm in pain with my backside hiked 3 feet in the air. I will never forget the experience!

September 22nd, 2017