A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Aronov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Aronov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronov graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Aronov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Aronov DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Aronov practice?
- Dr. Mark Aronov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Aronov practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Troy, MI.
See Detroit Internists.