Dr. Mark Artusio, FACS

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 11th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Artusio and his staff was excellent.

|  Retired  |  show details
by Jack D on Dec 5th, 2014

Very thorough, prompt and effective. Surgery was flawless and suturing was excellent - little or no scar.

by Phil on Nov 10th, 2014

Was referred to Foris Surgical by my GP. This was a follow up incident from an incident a couple years ago. I was a bit surprised that I had to return for a "re-surgical" procedure on removing a Lypoma. Not saying that Dr Artusio was responsible for the re-growth (he was the practitioner/surgeon on the first removal)... but at least he was very attentive and professional, as were his staff.

|  Great experience!  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2014

He was kind and patient and answered all of my questions thoroughly. If there is one thing that stands out, it is the tremendous concern has has for his patients. He even called to check on me the day after my surgery. I could not have asked for a better experience and would return to him in a heartbeat.

|  Excellent Skin Cancer Surgeon in Frederick's Foris Surgical Group  |  show details
by Rev. Ron Reaves on Jun 2nd, 2014

Dr Mark Artusio's straight forward, no nonsense and caring approach made my facing my melanoma cancer removal reassuring. He came recommended and I was never disappointed from the consultation to the surgery and follow-up. Dr. Artusio is a true professional with tons of experience in removing skin cancer. I would recommend him highly.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Stephanie M. on Apr 21st, 2014

Dr Artusio was very nice. He takes his time and goes over everything about the surgery and explains step by step what he did during the surgery with photos. He even called me himself to find out how I was doing. I would definitely go to him again, I would also refer people to him.

|  The Best  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

I couldn't ask for a better surgeon. He met all my needs and then some. Highest rating.

Jan 13th, 2012

Dr. Artusio is a kind, gentle man, with a very reassuring bedside manner. When I went to the hospital, the nurses told me I was lucky to have the best surgeon there. I came through beautifully and my scars were almost invisible. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sep 6th, 2010

Best surgical experience ever. He is a great surgeon, not to be confused by doctors you have to judge by their smile. His ability goes WAY beyond his personality.

Apr 24th, 2010

Very Informative and Excellent technical surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Your Great!  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2009

Mark Artusio is by far the GREATEST surgeon ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 10th, 2009

Great manner, experience and results.

> > Patient Reviews