> > Patient Reviews

45 Thomas Johnson Dr
Suite 211
Frederick, MD 21702
(301) 694-3200
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Skin Cancer Surgeon in Frederick's Foris Surgical Group  |  show details
by Rev. Ron Reaves on Jun 2nd, 2014

Dr Mark Artusio's straight forward, no nonsense and caring approach made my facing my melanoma cancer removal reassuring. He came recommended and I was never disappointed from the consultation to the surgery and follow-up. Dr. Artusio is a true professional with tons of experience in removing skin cancer. I would recommend him highly.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Stephanie M. on Apr 21st, 2014

Dr Artusio was very nice. He takes his time and goes over everything about the surgery and explains step by step what he did during the surgery with photos. He even called me himself to find out how I was doing. I would definitely go to him again, I would also refer people to him.

|  The Best  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

I couldn't ask for a better surgeon. He met all my needs and then some. Highest rating.

Jan 13th, 2012

Dr. Artusio is a kind, gentle man, with a very reassuring bedside manner. When I went to the hospital, the nurses told me I was lucky to have the best surgeon there. I came through beautifully and my scars were almost invisible. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sep 6th, 2010

Best surgical experience ever. He is a great surgeon, not to be confused by doctors you have to judge by their smile. His ability goes WAY beyond his personality.

Apr 24th, 2010

Very Informative and Excellent technical surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Your Great!  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2009

Mark Artusio is by far the GREATEST surgeon ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 10th, 2009

Great manner, experience and results.