Dr. Mark Artusio MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Frederick, MD

4.8

April 22nd, 2017
Dr. "A" and is staff were friendly and professional

April 22nd, 2017
Excellent Surgeon
Office was great, staff was great and Dr. Artusio was amazing. I had and apt and the next day I was on the schedule. I was very nervous but he put my mind at ease. Overall it was a great experience.

March 20th, 2017
Highly Recommended
Dr. Artusio takes great pride in his work. He is blunt and to the point, which is greatly appreciated. The office staff is very courteous and pleasant to speak to, whether it is by phone or in person. The appointments are very much on time, or at least, it was my experience. I recently had hernia repair surgery. Dr. Artusio was very helpful and returned phone calls (after hours) regarding concerns. He was kind enough to call on his own time, to check in, making sure everything was going well. Not many doctors do that these days. I would recommend Dr. Artusio for any general surgery.

March 9th, 2017
In my opinion, Dr. Artusio is the best choice of a surgeon anyone could make
From my first visit to Dr. Artusio's office for consultation regarding a hernia repair to the procedure itself I was impressed with the genuine caring and professionalism shown by everyone in Dr. Artusio's staff and primarily by Dr. Artusio himself. Every question I had was explained in great detail and the length of time I waited for a much needed corrective surgery was scheduled for less than a week away. The most impressive aspect of the surgery was the lack of pain and discomfort I experienced immediately following the procedure. I was expecting quite a bit of discomfort (based on reports from friends who went through the same procedure elsewhere) and in reality.....it NEVER happened. The prescription I picked up immediately following the operation for anticipated pain was NEVER used......let alone any "over the counter" drugs. I can only attribute this to the skill and knowledge of Dr Artusio. It's been 9 days since the procedure and although I realize that I have to be patient regarding returning to previous activities......I truly feel normal enough to skip the 6 week "waiting" period as directed by Dr. Artusio. I simply can't imagine seeking another surgeon's service's......I'll be forever grateful that I decided to persue my health issues with him!

March 7th, 2017
Fantastic Surgeon!
I saw Dr. Artusio about gallbladder removal, very informative and professional. Great surgeon , I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thank you Dr. Artusio for making me feel good again.

February 21st, 2017
Excellent surgical experience
Dr. Artusio performed surgery to repair a unilateral inguinal hernia. The doctor and the entire surgical team at the Thomas Johnson Surgical Center did an excellent job. He explained what needed to be done to fix my problem, what to expect during and after surgery, and he demonstrated technical expertise and a caring manner. I highly recommend Dr. Artusio and the surgical center.

February 12th, 2017
Hernia surgery
Great doctor and great outcome PERFECT!!

February 4th, 2017
Gallbladder surgery
Dr. Artusio is a wonderful surgeon. He was kind and thoughtful during the whole surgical experience, from the 1st appointment until the last. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing his services.

January 10th, 2017
Excellent experience
Dr. Artusio is great from the first visit to the last follow-up. Surgery was flawless, recovery as quick and easy as it could be. Advice was helpful but practical, and his office is run very efficiently. Overall experience was excellent!

January 4th, 2017
Gall Bladder Removal
I'm glad I have that surgeon - he's very professional. He's honest and straightforward even though he warned me that there are some risks. I really appreciated to hear that as it does give me some comforts. I trust that he'll do his best in spite of many years of experience.

November 22nd, 2016
Care from beginning to end
Dr. Artusio was very straight forward and answered ever question before and after my surgery. He and his staff helped with every aspect of my care with as a concerned friend, not not I was just a patient with a number.

November 16th, 2016
Wonderful service and down-to-earth explanations.