Dr. Mark Artusio MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
Dr. Mark Artusio
Dr. Artusio was a real pleasure to work with for my minor surgical procedure (implanting of a PowerPort). He clearly explained the procedure up front in an easy-to-understand way, was happy to answer questions, and did an excellent job. Also was very accommodating to fitting me into his schedule on short notice.

June 14th, 2017
SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR!!!
Dr. Artusio is such a great doctor. I was able to be seen for a pre-op visit and have my gallbladder out within 2 weeks. He is very personable and has such a loving personality. I work for a office that often refers patients to him so I was already aware of how well of a doctor he was. After having a personal experience with him I would highly recommend him to anyone that I can. His staff is also great! They are very friendly and understand that majority of the time someone is at there office it is because they don't feel good. They never hesitate to make sure their patient's are comfortable and taken care of to the best of their ability.

May 31st, 2017
Love My New Normal!
Thank goodness I chose Dr. Artusio to remove my gallbladder! I didn't realize that I had a problem until I had two piercing attacks. Also, I didn't realize that chronic indigestion could be related of the underlying problem until it was gone. I love my new normal.

May 25th, 2017
My visit to Dr. Artusio
I have the deepest respect for this surgeon in the area of professional skills, kindness and concern for his patients. I felt like a "very important patient" through the entire process. He kept me well advised about every step of my care, during and afterwards. The office and surgery center kept the same high standards.

April 22nd, 2017
Dr. "A" and is staff were friendly and professional

April 22nd, 2017
Excellent Surgeon
Office was great, staff was great and Dr. Artusio was amazing. I had and apt and the next day I was on the schedule. I was very nervous but he put my mind at ease. Overall it was a great experience.

March 20th, 2017
Highly Recommended
Dr. Artusio takes great pride in his work. He is blunt and to the point, which is greatly appreciated. The office staff is very courteous and pleasant to speak to, whether it is by phone or in person. The appointments are very much on time, or at least, it was my experience. I recently had hernia repair surgery. Dr. Artusio was very helpful and returned phone calls (after hours) regarding concerns. He was kind enough to call on his own time, to check in, making sure everything was going well. Not many doctors do that these days. I would recommend Dr. Artusio for any general surgery.

March 9th, 2017
In my opinion, Dr. Artusio is the best choice of a surgeon anyone could make
From my first visit to Dr. Artusio's office for consultation regarding a hernia repair to the procedure itself I was impressed with the genuine caring and professionalism shown by everyone in Dr. Artusio's staff and primarily by Dr. Artusio himself. Every question I had was explained in great detail and the length of time I waited for a much needed corrective surgery was scheduled for less than a week away. The most impressive aspect of the surgery was the lack of pain and discomfort I experienced immediately following the procedure. I was expecting quite a bit of discomfort (based on reports from friends who went through the same procedure elsewhere) and in reality.....it NEVER happened. The prescription I picked up immediately following the operation for anticipated pain was NEVER used......let alone any "over the counter" drugs. I can only attribute this to the skill and knowledge of Dr Artusio. It's been 9 days since the procedure and although I realize that I have to be patient regarding returning to previous activities......I truly feel normal enough to skip the 6 week "waiting" period as directed by Dr. Artusio. I simply can't imagine seeking another surgeon's service's......I'll be forever grateful that I decided to persue my health issues with him!

March 7th, 2017
Fantastic Surgeon!
I saw Dr. Artusio about gallbladder removal, very informative and professional. Great surgeon , I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thank you Dr. Artusio for making me feel good again.

February 21st, 2017
Excellent surgical experience
Dr. Artusio performed surgery to repair a unilateral inguinal hernia. The doctor and the entire surgical team at the Thomas Johnson Surgical Center did an excellent job. He explained what needed to be done to fix my problem, what to expect during and after surgery, and he demonstrated technical expertise and a caring manner. I highly recommend Dr. Artusio and the surgical center.

February 12th, 2017
Hernia surgery
Great doctor and great outcome PERFECT!!

February 4th, 2017
Gallbladder surgery
Dr. Artusio is a wonderful surgeon. He was kind and thoughtful during the whole surgical experience, from the 1st appointment until the last. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing his services.