Dr. Mark Artusio MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 94 reviews

February 21st, 2017
Excellent surgical experience
Dr. Artusio performed surgery to repair a unilateral inguinal hernia. The doctor and the entire surgical team at the Thomas Johnson Surgical Center did an excellent job. He explained what needed to be done to fix my problem, what to expect during and after surgery, and he demonstrated technical expertise and a caring manner. I highly recommend Dr. Artusio and the surgical center.

February 12th, 2017
Hernia surgery
Great doctor and great outcome PERFECT!!

February 4th, 2017
Gallbladder surgery
Dr. Artusio is a wonderful surgeon. He was kind and thoughtful during the whole surgical experience, from the 1st appointment until the last. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing his services.

January 10th, 2017
Excellent experience
Dr. Artusio is great from the first visit to the last follow-up. Surgery was flawless, recovery as quick and easy as it could be. Advice was helpful but practical, and his office is run very efficiently. Overall experience was excellent!

January 4th, 2017
Gall Bladder Removal
I'm glad I have that surgeon - he's very professional. He's honest and straightforward even though he warned me that there are some risks. I really appreciated to hear that as it does give me some comforts. I trust that he'll do his best in spite of many years of experience.

November 22nd, 2016
Care from beginning to end
Dr. Artusio was very straight forward and answered ever question before and after my surgery. He and his staff helped with every aspect of my care with as a concerned friend, not not I was just a patient with a number.

November 16th, 2016
Wonderful service and down-to-earth explanations.

November 14th, 2016
Everything about this office is top notch. Dr. Artusio and his staff did an exceptional job. Dr. Artusio gives you your options, explains everything to you that you would possibly need to know, and is very open and honest. Everything healed perfectly and I couldn't have asked for a smother procedure. Highly recommended.

November 9th, 2016
Gallbladder Removal
Dr. Artusio and his staff were great to work with. It has been two weeks since I have had my surgery and I am feeling much better.

November 4th, 2016
Best Surgeon in the area
Dr. Artusio has performed a number of surgeries for myself and my immediate family, and when it was time for my gall bladder to come out, I insisted to my primary care doctor that I be referred only to him. I would not consider any other surgeon in my area to perform surgeries on myself or my family members. Due to the many previous abdominal surgeries I had undergone in the past, I was greatly concerned about the possibility of a laparoscopic procedure having to be changed midstream into an 'open" procedure. I needed a level of experience to get this job done, and I would not consider any other provider. Dr. Artusio was honest and straight forward and could not guarantee the result I wanted. But he said he would do his best. And I knew he would get the best result, because he is a superb and very experienced surgeon. And true to form, he got the job done expertly. Dr. Artusio saved my life back in 2001 when I needed a colonectomy and had been several times misdiagnosed by other doctors. He did not fool around with my condition and made sure that I had the attention and care that was required to restore my health. His expertise is unquestionable; and, moreover, he takes the time to explain the medical reasons for his recommended procedures. He is very professional, but has a truly positive and caring, friendly demeanor. Dr. Artusio is a rarity in this day and age of compromised health care. Our community is very fortunate to have his professional services available.

October 21st, 2016
Outpatient Surgery
Dr. Artusio and his staff were superb. His explanation of everything that I would experience was very informative and correct. The Thomas Johnson Surgery Center where I had my surgery was equally superb. The receptionist, pre-op care and post-op care was very professional and caring. I would highly recommend Dr, Artusio and the Thomas Johnson Surgery Center for any out patient surgical needs.

October 21st, 2016
Good work!
Great experience....treated well and good result.