Dr. Mark Artusio MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017
Dr Artusio
Office staff very caring and professional. Dr.Artusio was very caring and took the time to explain the procedure and followed up the next day after surgery to check on me .What Doctors do that. I felt at home the whole time . I would give him and his staff a 10 star if I could. Thank you. Roger Taylor

July 25th, 2017
Dr Artusio made surgery easy.
Dr. Artusio and staff great. They were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, both in the office and in the surgery center.I would call the entire process painless surgery.

July 19th, 2017
Wonderful doctor!
He gave me his complete attention answering all my questions without making me feel rushed or foolish. Out of every type of doctor I've ever seen, he was by far the most compassionate. He called me himself with test results and also a couple of times after surgery until I felt 100% again. Can't say enough good things about him or his staff. Definitely recommend him!

July 18th, 2017
Dr. Artusio is a wonderful and skilled surgeon!
I was referred to Dr. Artusio by another physician that I had just visited for another health issue. I had developed a small mass on my shoulder that concerned me. I found the office to be very clean, organized and was welcomed by the staff. Dr. Artusio is a no-nonsense, direct physician who quickly diagnosed the issue, sending me to have an ultrasound for confirmation of his prognosis. Although I was told that there was no hurry to get this removed, I wanted to address it right away and have it off my mind. Within a few days, I was scheduled for surgery at the TJ Surgery Center, where the entire staff was welcoming and informative. The nurses were very warm and caring and quite delightful to talk with - great senses of humor, which I appreciated, as I have a tendency to joke around to keep myself together before any surgery. I was prescribed pain medication which, as mentioned by someone else below, I never needed. Dr. Artusio, as well as someone from the nursing staff, called me the next day to check on me. I was pleased to tell them that I had no pain and I give total credit to Dr. Artusio and his surgical skills. He is a straight shooter and I would recommend him to anyone in need of a good, compassionate surgeon.

June 20th, 2017
Dr. Mark Artusio
Dr. Artusio was a real pleasure to work with for my minor surgical procedure (implanting of a PowerPort). He clearly explained the procedure up front in an easy-to-understand way, was happy to answer questions, and did an excellent job. Also was very accommodating to fitting me into his schedule on short notice.

June 14th, 2017
SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR!!!
Dr. Artusio is such a great doctor. I was able to be seen for a pre-op visit and have my gallbladder out within 2 weeks. He is very personable and has such a loving personality. I work for a office that often refers patients to him so I was already aware of how well of a doctor he was. After having a personal experience with him I would highly recommend him to anyone that I can. His staff is also great! They are very friendly and understand that majority of the time someone is at there office it is because they don't feel good. They never hesitate to make sure their patient's are comfortable and taken care of to the best of their ability.

May 31st, 2017
Love My New Normal!
Thank goodness I chose Dr. Artusio to remove my gallbladder! I didn't realize that I had a problem until I had two piercing attacks. Also, I didn't realize that chronic indigestion could be related of the underlying problem until it was gone. I love my new normal.

May 25th, 2017
My visit to Dr. Artusio
I have the deepest respect for this surgeon in the area of professional skills, kindness and concern for his patients. I felt like a "very important patient" through the entire process. He kept me well advised about every step of my care, during and afterwards. The office and surgery center kept the same high standards.

April 23rd, 2017
Dr. "A" and is staff were friendly and professional

April 22nd, 2017
Excellent Surgeon
Office was great, staff was great and Dr. Artusio was amazing. I had and apt and the next day I was on the schedule. I was very nervous but he put my mind at ease. Overall it was a great experience.

March 20th, 2017
Highly Recommended
Dr. Artusio takes great pride in his work. He is blunt and to the point, which is greatly appreciated. The office staff is very courteous and pleasant to speak to, whether it is by phone or in person. The appointments are very much on time, or at least, it was my experience. I recently had hernia repair surgery. Dr. Artusio was very helpful and returned phone calls (after hours) regarding concerns. He was kind enough to call on his own time, to check in, making sure everything was going well. Not many doctors do that these days. I would recommend Dr. Artusio for any general surgery.

March 10th, 2017
In my opinion, Dr. Artusio is the best choice of a surgeon anyone could make
From my first visit to Dr. Artusio's office for consultation regarding a hernia repair to the procedure itself I was impressed with the genuine caring and professionalism shown by everyone in Dr. Artusio's staff and primarily by Dr. Artusio himself. Every question I had was explained in great detail and the length of time I waited for a much needed corrective surgery was scheduled for less than a week away. The most impressive aspect of the surgery was the lack of pain and discomfort I experienced immediately following the procedure. I was expecting quite a bit of discomfort (based on reports from friends who went through the same procedure elsewhere) and in reality.....it NEVER happened. The prescription I picked up immediately following the operation for anticipated pain was NEVER used......let alone any "over the counter" drugs. I can only attribute this to the skill and knowledge of Dr Artusio. It's been 9 days since the procedure and although I realize that I have to be patient regarding returning to previous activities......I truly feel normal enough to skip the 6 week "waiting" period as directed by Dr. Artusio. I simply can't imagine seeking another surgeon's service's......I'll be forever grateful that I decided to persue my health issues with him!