Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Harriett MacInnes on Jun 25th, 2015

Dr. Artusio was excellent in diagnosing, surgical explanation, surgery, follow up care and friendly demeanor. I would highly recommend him. He made me feel at ease and took his time with explanations and instructions. His staff are very friendly and helpful.

by Wayne on Jun 22nd, 2015

A program. Friendly, timely, explained everything. Very competent surgeon and he always made me feel comfortable. I will use him for any future surgeries.

by A.James on Jun 12th, 2015

Dr. Artusio made me feel very comfortable with having surgery. I had a wonderful experience. His staff was very nice. my scars are not very noticeable, and overall I was extremely pleased. My pre op symptoms are all gone.

May 26th, 2015

I went to Dr. Artusio for minor surgery. Still it was my first surgery, and I was a bit scared. Turns out I couldn't have been in better hands. Dr. Artusio is not only skilled as a surgeon, he listens to you, patiently responds to any questions, and makes you feel like you matter as a person. He's that rare "old-fashioned" doctor. 10 STARS!

May 13th, 2015

Dr. Artusio took his time with each of my three appointments. He was kind, good-humored, thorough in his questions and examinations, determined to help me. The in-office procedure he performed, which might have been very embarrassing, was completed smoothly and efficiently and with me at my ease. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. He is a thorough professional but manages to remain kind and warm.

by Dennis Douds on Apr 30th, 2015

Professional, friendly, knowledgeable. Surgery was quick and virtually painless. Instructions were crystal clear.

Apr 24th, 2015

One of the best doctors I have ever seen.

Professional and Friendly show details Professional and Friendly
by A. M. Little on Apr 24th, 2015

I was impressed with the professionalism, courteousness and friendliness of Dr Artusio and his staff. Most times, if I arrived early, I was seen early. If I ever need a surgeon in the future, this is where I'll call!

Hernia Repair Umbilical show details Hernia Repair Umbilical
by D VanDeventer on Apr 17th, 2015

Thumbs up for Dr. Artusio. He explained the process very well and most importantly listened and responded professionally to my concerns. The surgery went well and although recovery varies per individual, my recovery is still in progress. It has been 6 weeks and I personally feel I have a few weeks to go to get to 100%. I would definitely recommend Dr. Artusio for consultation.

Mar 13th, 2015

WE are very impressed with Dr Artusio. He has great bedside manner! He even called at 5:30 on Friday evening to f/u on condition. I would definitely recommend and will go back to him if I need a surgeon.

One of the best medical referrals ever! show details One of the best medical referrals ever!
by A. Nuzzo on Mar 11th, 2015

Dr. Mark Artusio was referred to me by my friend who was one of Dr. Artusio's former patients. My ventral hernia with mesh repair was flawlessly completed. The Foris Surgical Group and Frederick Memorial Hospital Same-Day-Surgery are patient-driven, quality-oriented organizations. I am totally satisfied and thank Dr. Artusio and his staff for the superb care!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Tasha Nelson on Feb 3rd, 2015

I was referred to Foris Surgical Group by my insurance provider and I must say they did not disappoint. The staff was very friendly and always courteous to me and the office was always clean and welcoming. Dr. Artusio is one in a million, I am so happy with my choice to visit his office, I have absolutely no regrets. I would definitely recommend him to others, they practice the true meaning of customer satisfaction.

I recommend him show details I recommend him
Jan 26th, 2015

Following a health crisis, i was referred for gall bladder surgery. Dr. Artusio's calm and encouraging manner was REALLY appreciated. Explanations were clear and risks explained. Surgery and recovery were uneventful. My surgery was much less stressful because of my confidence in him.

by W M Roberts on Jan 19th, 2015

I saw Dr Artusio at an office visit. He was patient, listened to my concerns, did a thorough exam and answered all of my questions. As part of his explanation he even did drawings .He also provided pamphlets for further reading. Years before he had performed surgery on me and I was most satisfied. I highly recommend Dr Artusio !

Jan 9th, 2015

Dr. Artusio and Foris Surgical group took great care of me for my gallbladder removal due to gallstones. Excellent experience, I highly recommend.

Dec 30th, 2014

Dr. Artusio personally followed up on me after my surgery and directly called me back after I called in with a concern. Most doctors would have their staff respond back to the patient for those types of questions. My surgery was successful and I've healed way ahead of schedule.

Dec 11th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Artusio and his staff was excellent.

Retired show details Retired
by Jack D on Dec 5th, 2014

Very thorough, prompt and effective. Surgery was flawless and suturing was excellent - little or no scar.

by Phil on Nov 10th, 2014

Was referred to Foris Surgical by my GP. This was a follow up incident from an incident a couple years ago. I was a bit surprised that I had to return for a "re-surgical" procedure on removing a Lypoma. Not saying that Dr Artusio was responsible for the re-growth (he was the practitioner/surgeon on the first removal)... but at least he was very attentive and professional, as were his staff.

Great experience! show details Great experience!
Oct 11th, 2014

He was kind and patient and answered all of my questions thoroughly. If there is one thing that stands out, it is the tremendous concern has has for his patients. He even called to check on me the day after my surgery. I could not have asked for a better experience and would return to him in a heartbeat.

Excellent Skin Cancer Surgeon in Frederick's Foris Surgical Group show details Excellent Skin Cancer Surgeon in Frederick's Foris Surgical Group
by Rev. Ron Reaves on Jun 2nd, 2014

Dr Mark Artusio's straight forward, no nonsense and caring approach made my facing my melanoma cancer removal reassuring. He came recommended and I was never disappointed from the consultation to the surgery and follow-up. Dr. Artusio is a true professional with tons of experience in removing skin cancer. I would recommend him highly.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Stephanie M. on Apr 21st, 2014

Dr Artusio was very nice. He takes his time and goes over everything about the surgery and explains step by step what he did during the surgery with photos. He even called me himself to find out how I was doing. I would definitely go to him again, I would also refer people to him.

The Best show details The Best
Nov 13th, 2012

I couldn't ask for a better surgeon. He met all my needs and then some. Highest rating.

Jan 13th, 2012

Dr. Artusio is a kind, gentle man, with a very reassuring bedside manner. When I went to the hospital, the nurses told me I was lucky to have the best surgeon there. I came through beautifully and my scars were almost invisible. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sep 6th, 2010

Best surgical experience ever. He is a great surgeon, not to be confused by doctors you have to judge by their smile. His ability goes WAY beyond his personality.

Apr 24th, 2010

Very Informative and Excellent technical surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Your Great! show details Your Great!
Nov 6th, 2009

Mark Artusio is by far the GREATEST surgeon ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 10th, 2009

Great manner, experience and results.