Learn more about Dr. R Mark Askew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Mark Askew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Askew
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Askew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Mark Askew, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Askew graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Askew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital - CAH
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Mark Mark Askew MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R Mark M. Askew practice?
- Dr. R Mark Askew has 1 office location.
Dr. R Mark Askew practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Surgeons.