Learn more about Dr. R Mark Askew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Mark Askew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Askew
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Askew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Mark Askew, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Askew graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Askew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital - CAH
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Mark Mark Askew MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R Mark M. Askew practice?
- Dr. R Mark Askew has 1 office location.
Dr. R Mark Askew practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Orthopedic Surgeons.