A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ault is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ault, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ault graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ault has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Johnson Ault MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Ault practice?
- Dr. Mark Ault has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ault practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.