A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Avart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Avart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avart
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avart graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Avart has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Avart DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Avart practice?
- Dr. Mark Avart has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Avart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Levittown, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.