A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Anderson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Anderson practice?
Dr. Mark Anderson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Norristown Surgeons and Norristown Cardiothoracic Surgeons.