Learn more about Dr. Mark Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Anderson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Anderson MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Mark Anderson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Anderson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Norristown Surgeons and Norristown Cardiothoracic Surgeons.