Dr. Mark Berger Anderson MD is male, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Anderson is Good. Dr. Anderson has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Anderson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lung Transplantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Anderson practice?
Dr. Mark Anderson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Somerville, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Anderson, Dr. Markus Anderson, Dr. Marlon Anderson, Dr. Marcelo Anderson, Dr. Marc Anderson, Dr. Marcellus Anderson