Learn more about Dr. Mark Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Anderson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Anderson MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Mark Anderson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Anderson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Norristown Surgeons.