Dr. Mark Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Berger?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Mark Berger?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 22nd, 2014

Literally saved my life, with an excellent group to support him.

I had ARDS, unknowingly, and worked until I collapsed at age 43. Within a short time, Berger was assigned to my case and I thank my lucky stars. Very bright, very honest, very accomplished. When my underlying heart problem was later discovered by Dr. Karim they appeared to collude well with my care, and both are still alive and practicing, a good sign. Mark, you were so superior at critical care medicine it made me sad and a tad angry that you'd moved to Sleep Studies. I'm just going to have to see you there! Hand over heart, I thank you.

January 22nd, 2017